VIP Reservation Agent with B2 German & English
About AWL - Action Worldwide Limousines
AWL exists to provide the best possible transportation services as part of the entire travel chain. We provide individuals, corporations and car services in many countries with high precision reservations and execution of even the most complex transportation needs.
Enabled by data and technology, AWL provides integrated transportation services to travelers from 150 countries while earning their trust through flawless planning and execution.
AWL is part of the Berlin-based SafeDriver Group which provides a myriad of mobility services in Germany and the Netherlands.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Be part of the AWL experience...
Work Remote in Poland: VIP Reservation Agent (Must Speak German & English B2 or Higher)
Due to the growth of our business we are looking for experienced travel agents who have practical knowledge of booking VIP chauffeured services or other solid experience in booking VIP/Luxury travel and are fluent in both German and English. You can expect a day-to-day exposure to a global working environment with training in our Hamburg office as well as support from experts in the field.
- Fulfilling car service reservation requests in the EU for VIP clients and their administrators who demand the best quality service.
- Assisting corporate and leisure clients with airport transfers, tour/hourly bookings, VIP airport services and events.
- Changing or cancelling bookings as needed.
- Entering required data into the back office system and bringing complaints to the attention of management.
- Working with suppliers to ensure that car service will be on-time as well as working directly with suppliers to support dynamic changes to the travelers schedule and destination.
- Creating internal procedures as needed.
- Reporting KPIs.
- Ensuring compliance and quality goals are met
- Experience as a travel agent or a customer service agent in the travel industry.
- Fluent German and English language skills (at least B2 while C1 is preferred) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_European_Framework_of_Reference_for_Languages
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to support urgent travel needs in a calm and professional manner.
- Strong focus on details and the policy objectives.
- Ability to learn one or more reservation systems.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing business requirements.
- Proactive attitude with improving the existing process.
- Solution based approach.
- Experience in international travel
- Understanding of international airport codes
- Understanding of places in Germany and the surrounding EU.
We’re interested in hiring professionals with excellent communication skills, performed both oral and written on a daily basis. You should be able to work independently as well as in the team and remain effective in case of an urgent travel need. You should pay attention to details and be careful with providing correct information. The successful candidate will have a vibrant personality that communicates their desire to assist the client with the best possible experience.
Action Worldwide Limousines is a dynamic and well known and trusted supplier of VIP First Class car service in Germany. We will be expanding in Germany as well as additional EU countries.
- Training (In Hamburg): The successful candidate will spend two weeks at our office in Hamburg learning our reservation system, getting to know other team members and practicing VIP call role plays. The training will require your presence in the Hamburg office every other week for 4 days for the first 2 months. After that, we ask that you spend 4 days in Hamburg every 2 months.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Salary is based on your related experience to the travel industry and experience working as a VIP agent.